Symptoms of Anxiety:
Typically, those who suffer from prolonged anxiety experience a range of symptoms, including:
Symptoms of Depression:
Not everyone who is depressed or manic experiences every symptom. Some people experience a few symptoms, others many. Severity of symptoms varies with individuals
and also varies over time.
Symptoms of Codependency:
Symptoms of Perfectionism:
Symptoms of Low/No Self-worth:
· Don’t think you deserve more.
· Don’t demand the best life.
· Don’t stand up for yourself.
· Feel like mistakes are fatal.
· Believe your thoughts and beliefs
· Don’t take positive action.
· Are overly concerned about
· Worry too much about
what others think.
· Compare yourself to others.
· Fear becomes all consuming.
· Minimize your accomplishments.
· Judge yourself harshly.
· Don’t please yourself first.
· Use passive-aggressive communication.
· Don’t set clear boundaries.
· Have stunted social skills.
· Stay in toxic relationships.
· Don’t trust your instincts
· Put yourself down.
· Can be paralyzed by
· Life feels very black and white.
· Afraid your true self is not interesting.
· Ruminate about the past.
· Are afraid to seek help.
Symptoms of Shame:
What is Career Counseling:
Career Counseling, also known as career guidance, is counseling designed to help with choosing, changing, or leaving a career and is available at any stage in life.
One's career is often one of the most important aspects of adulthood, and embarking on a new career, whether for the first time, the second time, or any time thereafter, can be a stressful event, especially when economic difficulties such as recession are a factor.
A career counselor can help by outlining and discussing one's potential career options.
Common Reasons You May Be Unhappy at Work:
1100 Round Rock AVE -- STE 107-A -- Round Rock, TX 78681
Melissa Counseling & Coaching
Choose to feel better today.
Photos Supplied in Part by Beth Moses Photography
Copyright © 2020 Melissa Counseling & Coaching - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy